People are divided into two major groups according to their character: introverts and extroverts. These terms refer to their personalities and the way they approach them. Are you familiar with the qualities typical for each of the group respectively and whether or not is possible to be a little bit of both?
This is an article about one of the groups of people: the introverts. These people like to spend their time alone, and more. Here are the main six special personality traits they possess.
1. THEY’RE EXTREMELY LOYAL
They are not usually included in some wide social circles and you will surely not find them hanging out with big groups or lining up for any club opening. They always opt for trustworthy and meaningful friendships. If one of your friends likes to spend their time alone, you can be sure that they will always be there for you.
2. SURPRISE! THEY’RE OPEN TO NEW IDEAS
Introverts do appreciate their quiet time, but this does not necessarily mean that they are not open-minded and open to new and exciting things and ideas. Shortly put, they like to spend time alone prior engaging into a highly social activity.
3. THEY HAVE A LEVEL HEAD
The time introverts spend on their own helps them use this time to contemplate issues and ideas and thus they develop a strong sense of self-confidence. They perceive this time spent alone as a way to recharge and they do not want to be bothered with distractions.
4. THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR OWN THOUGHTS
People who would rather spend their time alone indicate a clear conscience and do not bother with their inner thoughts. Everyone experiences a bad day or something similar, but these people tend to navigate themselves out of any slump easily.
5. THEY UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF TIME. YOURS AND THEIRS
People who spend the greatest part of their time alone understand and appreciate the value of time. Time is always their priority and this is pretty helpful when it comes to their functioning, as they take it to their highest level. They try hard to make sure not to spend their time with people who are not worth it.
6. THEY EXERCISE STRONG BOUNDARIES
The great amount of time spent alone helps these people think about the thing that motivate them as well as about what works for them and what does not. Their boundaries are always healthy and strong and they often exercise them in a healthy and clear way.
In the end, it is worth noting that introverts are more successful than other people. This is completely logical given that enjoying in moments of peace with themselves helps stimulate new ideas and boost level of success.
Here are 10 reasons why people who like to be alone are more successful:
– They have better memory because solitude gives them the right perspective
– They do understand who they are
– They do not suffer from anxiety as they spend time alone that helps them eliminate negative thoughts from their minds
– The relationships they have with other people are better established because spending time alone helps them understand themselves better and identify the relationships that actually work for them
– They are more creative as they do not have the day-to-day distractions that affect our thoughts and prevent them from getting out of the box
– They cherish the simple things in life more than others
– They are able to enhance their productivity by spending time alone and thinking clearly
– According to studies, they are more focused
– They attack problems more efficiently
– They make better and smarter decisions